A large, strong, sustainable cotton canvas 'tote' bag featuring a bold, quirky, shiny, metallic star, lightning bolt, sun or rainbow - hand-decorated in the UK.
UNLESS STATED, THESE ARE IN-STOCK ITEMS, BLANK & READY TO BE MADE TO ORDER WITH YOUR CHOICE OF DESIGN IN 1-2 WEEKS.
Large shoppers, kit bags and zip pouches also available.
NEW: ADD PERSONALISATION TO YOUR PURCHASE USING THE SEPARATE SHOP LISTING HERE.
The STAR or OTHER DESIGN is:
* Slightly squiffy (hand drawn and off-centre - like all the best things in life).
* Made from fascinating washable paper that softens with washing and takes on an increasingly leather-like look and flexibility.
* One of a selection of metallic or matte colour papers (see current range here). Please note that metallic toned papers may lose some of their foiling shine over time depending on your washing techniques, changing their finish but giving you a fascinating evolving garment!
* See the personalisation add-on product for premium customisation options.
* Individually cut, applied and free-motion embroidered by AnnaJane from her studio in a rural village on the edge of the Cotswolds.
* Washable up to 30 degrees (inside out to protect the paper) and can be ironed on the reverse.
* Made to order/demand by a small-scale independent maker seller.
CARING FOR METALLIC SWEATSHIRTS: Please click here to see the updated care notes for some laundry & care tips to help prolong the shine of metallic #squiffystars!
The BAG is:
* Strong, soft, durable and well constructed with comfortable reinforced shoulder handles and a shaped base.
* 80% recycled cotton, 20% recycled polyester. 300 g/m2 woven canvas.
* Soft Grey or Midnight Blue.
* 40cm x 37cm with 65cm straps
* Double folded top edge for strength & smart finish and edge stitched on all seams in matching thread.
* Ethical - produced by a factory that has been vetted and certified by the Fair Wear Foundation and PETA (vegan) certified. Our suppliers are committed to providing simple, sustainable products in line with their own respectful and responsible values - AnnaJane is proud to share and support their mission.
* Hand-finished with our customisation label which includes a small vintage button hand-sewn to the edge.
Your ORDER will be:
* All your own choices (choose from the drop down options.)
* Sent as soon as possible.
* If you have any specific requirements or urgent wishes not covered by this listing, please contact us to see if we can help them come true.
* Subject to availability of stock. In the event of your choice not being available, we will contact you to discuss alternatives and, of course, honour a full refund in the worst case scenario of not being able to provide.
* Sent out via Royal Mail unless you request otherwise. If you are local and would like to COLLECT IN PERSON, please contact prior to purchase for a code to remove the shipping charge.
[Questions, alternative colour/design enquiries or customisation requests always welcome prior to purchase.]