Rainbow Cloud Weaving: Make a beautiful wall hanging - a simple, fun project with yarns & fibres full of colour and texture. Create a standard rainbow spectrum or a more tonal ombre design for the 'rain' falling from your fluffy fibre cloud. The true joy is in picking out your favourite colours and textures - each finished cloud completely unique. A really lovely personal gift or a very rewarding piece of self-care crafting!
Beautiful, accessible, rewarding craft is at the core of all our sessions, however 'Peace & Craft' is actually about the bigger picture; gorgeous creativity aside, the truest benefits and value is in the self-care and distraction from overwhelm - so crucial for us all in these busy times.
Take a little time out to be crafty and be yourselves; let creativity heal & refresh you, develop skills and create something beautiful to be proud of.
- Materials & tools all included.
- Suitable for all craftiness levels.
- Variations suitable for 2 - 4 hour workshops.
- Prices from £10 - £30 per head (depending on length, numbers & venue)
DO NOT BUY HERE - PROJECT DETAILS ONLY
Contact email@example.com for a bespoke quote for your GROUP BOOKING with the following information:
2020 GROUP BOOKINGS (choose your own workshop):
- Pick a project - select from various craft projects detailed in this section.
- Mine or yours?! - choose a venue; Studio AJD, your own home or event venue or another location (see below).
- Gather your tribe - work out how many of you there are. 4-8 is a good guide but I can chat through options for smaller or larger groups.
- Days & dates - are we talking weekdays, evenings or weekend? Any particular days of the week or specific dates? Availability is limited, especially for evenings & weekends, so it's good to have flexibility if you can.
- Send me a message with your answers 1-4 to request a bespoke quote & availability.
Locations can be suggested for group-bookings in Wotton-under-Edge, Hawkesbury Upton, Cam & Dursley, Cirencester, Bristol, Old Sodbury and many other areas - contact to discuss a mutually convenient place.