Explore the peaceful focus of wire craft in a relaxed, supported, sociable & inspiring atmosphere.
Wire Beaded Insects: Learn about wire crafting techniques & tools as you create a set of small insect charms. You'll practice shaping & wire wrapping, select beads or sequins in your favourite colours to dress them with, and mount them onto wine glass charms to make unique handmade gifts, decorations or charms.
Beautiful, accessible, rewarding craft is at the core of all our sessions, however 'Peace & Craft' is actually about the bigger picture; gorgeous creativity aside, the truest benefits and value is in the self-care and distraction from overwhelm - so crucial for us all in these busy times.
Take a little time out to be crafty and be yourselves; let creativity heal & refresh you, develop skills and create something beautiful to be proud of.
- Materials & tools all included.
- Suitable for all craftiness levels.
- Variations suitable for 2 - 4 hour workshops.
- Prices from £10 - £30 per head (depending on length, numbers & venue)
DO NOT BUY HERE - PROJECT DETAILS ONLY
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a bespoke quote for your GROUP BOOKING with the following information:
2020 GROUP BOOKINGS (choose your own workshop):
- Pick a project - select from various craft projects detailed in this section.
- Mine or yours?! - choose a venue; Studio AJD, your own home or event venue or another location (see below).
- Gather your tribe - work out how many of you there are. 4-8 is a good guide but I can chat through options for smaller or larger groups.
- Days & dates - are we talking weekdays, evenings or weekend? Any particular days of the week or specific dates? Availability is limited, especially for evenings & weekends, so it's good to have flexibility if you can.
- Send me a message with your answers 1-4 to request a bespoke quote & availability.
Locations can be suggested for group-bookings in Wotton-under-Edge, Hawkesbury Upton, Cam & Dursley, Cirencester, Bristol, Old Sodbury and many other areas - contact to discuss a mutually convenient place.