A soft, slouch fit, scoop neck sweatshirt featuring a bold washable paper design.
MADE TO ORDER. Lead time 1-6 weeks.
PRICE SECURES A CUSTOM ORDER PLACE IN THE NEXT SUPPLY BATCH. SELECT YOUR SIZE AND EMAIL ME YOUR COLOUR/DESIGN PREFERENCES. We will have a conversation about live colour availability levels (because they change all the time!) & design options before I place the order and I will, of course, honour a full refund in the worst case scenario of not being able to provide something you are completely happy with.
The STAR or OTHER DESIGN is:
* Slightly squiffy (hand drawn and off-centre - like all the best things in life).
* Made from fascinating washable paper that softens with washing and takes on an increasingly leather-like look and flexibility.
* One of a selection of metallic or matte colour papers (see current range here). Please note that metallic toned papers may lose some of their foiling shine over time depending on your washing techniques, changing their finish but giving you a fascinating evolving garment!
* See the personalisation add-on product for premium customisation options.
* Individually cut, applied and free-motion embroidered by AnnaJane from her studio in a rural village on the edge of the Cotswolds.
* Washable up to 30 degrees (inside out to protect the paper) and can be ironed on the reverse.
* Made to order/demand by a small-scale independent maker seller.
CARING FOR METALLIC SWEATSHIRTS: Please click here to see the updated care notes for some laundry & care tips to help prolong the shine of metallic #squiffystars!
The SWEATER is:
* Cosy as H...ygge, with a soft, organic terry loop-backed fabric, a relaxed loose fit and a wide scoop neck. Updated style for 2020.
* 85% organic cotton, 15% polyester. 300 g/m2
* Fair Wear, Oeko-Tex, OCS & PETA (vegan) certified.
* Usually fairly true to size or slightly small (in a slouchy way) but please check sizing guides before purchasing.
* Ethical and eco-conscious - Our suppliers are committed to providing simple, sustainable garments in line with their own respectful and responsible values - AnnaJane is proud to share and support their mission.
* Hand-finished with our customisation label which includes a small vintage button hand-sewn to the waistband.
Your ORDER will be:
* Your choice of combination.
* Individually handmade for you as soon as possible. This is a 'Made-to-order' item and should be with you within 1-6 weeks depending upon supply plans. If you need something particularly urgently, please contact me to see if I can oblige.
* Made by a small-scale independent maker seller (so might take a little while longer than a purchase from a High Street store or larger organisation - like a good stout, handmade is always worth waiting for, but then you know that already, or you wouldn't be here!)
* Subject to our refunds policy (see bottom of page for link). Please note that made to order items are not eligible for refunds - please read all details, check sizing carefully and ask any questions you may have prior to purchase.
* Subject to availability. In the event of your choice not being available for some reason, we will contact you to discuss options (there are always lots!) and, of course, honour a full refund in the worst case scenario of not being able to provide.
* Sent via Royal Mail unless you request otherwise. If you are local and would like to COLLECT IN PERSON, please contact prior to purchase for a code to remove the shipping charge.
[Questions, alternative combination enquiries or customisation requests always welcome prior to purchase. Some styles come in more colours than are listed so it's always worth asking if you have something ideal in mind or the option you wanted is showing out of stock.]