*** TEMPORARILY ON PRE-ORDER ONLY (see below) ***
A soft, unisex fit, relaxed crew neck sweatshirt in two styles especially for the younger ones, featuring a bold, handcrafted metallic washable paper design from the flagship #squiffystar range.
MADE TO ORDER - lead time 1-3 weeks if in stock. If your choice is out of stock, your order will stand as a PRE-ORDER for next delivery with a lead time of 1-3 weeks from the Batch date shown at the top of this page.
The DESIGN is:
* Slightly squiffy (hand drawn and off-centre - like all the best things in life).
* Made from exciting washable paper that softens with washing and takes on an increasingly leather-like look and flexibility.
* Either gold, silver or rose gold. (If you choose 'Multi' for Shooting Star, Dragonfly or Rainbow, you can specify any preferences at checkout)
* Individually drawn, cut, applied and embroidered by AnnaJane from her rural studio on the edge of the Cotswolds.
* Washable up to 30 degrees (inside out) and can be ironed on the reverse.
The SWEATER is:
* Cosy as H...ygge, with soft, organic fabric, a unisex cut relaxed children's fit, and a gently rounded crew neck, in TWO STYLES; one with raglan sleeves & terry looped back fabric (TERRY) and the other with set-in sleeves & soft brushed inside (BRUSHED).
* 85% organic cotton, 15% recycled polyester. 300 g/m2
* Fair Wear, Oeko-Tex, OCS & PETA (vegan) certified.
* Usually fairly true to size (in a fairly relaxed way) but PLEASE CHECK sizing guide before purchasing.
* Ethical and eco-conscious - Our suppliers are committed to providing simple, sustainable garments in line with their own respectful and responsible values - AnnaJane is proud to share and support their mission.
* Hand-finished with our customisation label which includes a small vintage button hand-sewn to the waistband.
Your ORDER will be:
* Your chosen combination from the drop down options (see style notes above for TERRY & BRUSHED options).
* Individually handmade for you as soon as possible. This is a 'Made-to-order' item from held stock and should be with you within a couple of weeks. If you need something particularly urgently, please contact me to see if I can oblige.
* Made by a small-scale independent maker seller (so might take a little while longer than a purchase from a High Street store or larger organisation - like a good stout, handmade is always worth waiting for, but then you know that already, or you wouldn't be here!)
* Subject to our refunds policy (see bottom of page for link). Please note that made to order items are not eligible for refunds - please read all details, check sizing carefully and ask any questions you may have prior to purchase.
* Subject to availability. In the event of your choice not being available for some reason, we will contact you to discuss options (there are always lots!) and, of course, honour a full refund in the worst case scenario of not being able to provide.
* Sent via Royal Mail unless you request otherwise. If you are local and would like to COLLECT IN PERSON, please contact prior to purchase for a code to remove the shipping charge.
[Questions, alternative combination enquiries or customisation requests always welcome prior to purchase. Some styles come in more colours than are listed so it's always worth asking if you have something ideal in mind or the option you wanted is showing out of stock.]