A soft, unisex fit, relaxed crew neck or hoodie sweatshirt especially for the younger ones, featuring a bold, handcrafted washable paper design from the flagship #squiffystar range.
MADE TO ORDER - lead time 1-6 weeks.
PRICE SECURES A CUSTOM ORDER PLACE IN THE NEXT SUPPLY BATCH. SELECT YOUR STYLE CHOICE & SIZE REQUIREMENTS HERE AND EMAIL ME YOUR COLOUR/DESIGN PREFERENCES. We will have a conversation about live colour availability levels (because they change all the time!) & design options before I place the order and I will, of course, honour a full refund in the worst case scenario of not being able to provide something you are completely happy with.
The DESIGN is:
* Slightly squiffy (hand drawn and off-centre - like all the best things in life).
* Made from exciting washable paper that softens with washing and takes on an increasingly leather-like look and flexibility.
* Either gold, silver, rose gold or a matte black or grey option. Please note that metallic toned papers may lose some of their foiling shine over time depending on your washing techniques, changing their finish but giving you a fascinating evolving garment!
* See 'The Lisa' add-on for premium customisation options.
* Individually drawn, cut, applied and embroidered by AnnaJane from her rural studio on the edge of the Cotswolds.
* Washable up to 30 degrees (inside out) and can be ironed on the reverse.
CARING FOR METALLIC SWEATSHIRTS: Please click here to see the updated care notes for some laundry & care tips to help prolong the shine of metallic #squiffystars!
The SWEATER is:
* Cosy as H...ygge, with soft, organic fabric, a unisex cut relaxed children's fit, and a gently rounded crew neck (NatBeth) or hoodie (Felix), some with raglan sleeves & terry looped back fabric, and others with set-in sleeves & soft brushed inside.
* 85% organic cotton, 15% recycled polyester. 300 g/m2
* Fair Wear, Oeko-Tex, OCS & PETA (vegan) certified.
* Usually fairly true to size (in a fairly relaxed way) but PLEASE CHECK sizing guides before purchasing.
* Ethical and eco-conscious - Our suppliers are committed to providing simple, sustainable garments in line with their own respectful and responsible values - AnnaJane is proud to share and support their mission.
* Hand-finished with our customisation label which includes a small vintage button hand-sewn to the waistband.
Your ORDER will be:
* Your chosen combination from the drop down options & follow up custom conversation.
* Individually handmade for you as soon as possible in 1-6 weeks depending on supply dates. If you need something particularly urgently, please contact me to see if I can oblige.
* Made by a small-scale independent maker seller (so might take a little while longer than a purchase from a High Street store or larger organisation - like a good stout, handmade is always worth waiting for, but then you know that already, or you wouldn't be here!)
* Subject to our refunds policy (see bottom of page for link). Please note that made to order items are not eligible for refunds - please read all details, check sizing carefully and ask any questions you may have prior to purchase.
* Subject to availability. In the event of your choice not being available for some reason, we will contact you to discuss options (there are always lots!) and, of course, honour a full refund in the worst case scenario of not being able to provide.
* Sent via Royal Mail unless you request otherwise. If you are local and would like to COLLECT IN PERSON, please contact prior to purchase for a code to remove the shipping charge.
[Questions, alternative combination enquiries or customisation requests always welcome prior to purchase. Some styles come in more colours than are listed so it's always worth asking if you have something ideal in mind or the option you wanted is showing out of stock.]