⭐CUSTOM ORDERS TEMPORARILY CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER - PLEASE SEE IN-STOCK COLLECTION FOR AVAILABLE STOCK.⭐
CUSTOM ORDERS EXPECTED TO RE-OPEN IN OCTOBER. PLEASE FOLLOW SOCIAL MEDIA AND MAILING LIST FOR ANNOUNCEMENTS OR CONTACT TO EXPRESS INTEREST IN A SPECIFIC ITEM.
An organic cotton, soft, squishy, relaxed fit, crew neck sweatshirt dress featuring a subtle, quirky, leather-effect matching star or lightning bolt or rainbow.
The STAR (or bolt/rainbow) is:
* Slightly squiffy (hand drawn and off-centre - like all the best things in life).
* Made from exciting washable paper that softens with washing and takes on an increasingly leather-like look and flexibility.
* Black or grey to match the dress or metallic gold/silver/rose gold (like the sweatshirts); select from the drop down options.
* Individually cut, applied and free-motion embroidered by AnnaJane from her studio in a rural village on the edge of the Cotswolds.
* Washable up to 40 degrees and can be ironed on the reverse.
* Made to order/demand by a small-scale independent maker seller (so might take a little while longer than a purchase from a High Street store or larger organisation - like a good stout, handmade is always worth waiting for, but then you know that already, or you wouldn't be here!)
The SWEATER DRESS is:
* Cosy as H...ygge, with a soft, squishy fabric, a feminine cut relaxed fit with set in sleeves and a gently rounded crew neck. (NB. group images may include some of our other styles)
* 85% organic cotton, 15% polyester. 300 g/m2
* Fair Wear, Oeko-Tex, OCS & PETA (vegan) certified.
* Usually fairly true to size (in a fairly relaxed way) but PLEASE CHECK sizing guide before purchasing
* Ethical - produced by a factory in Bangladesh that has been vetted and certified by the Fair Wear Foundation. Our suppliers are committed to providing simple, sustainable garments in line with their own respectful and responsible values - AnnaJane is proud to share and support their mission.
* Hand-finished with our customisation label which includes a small vintage button hand-sewn to the lower cuff. (We are aware that not everyone shares our (borderline obsessive) love of buttons and that a very real phobia of them exists amongst an unfortunate few. This is super sad and we'd love to be able to cure sufferers of this awful affliction, but we probably can't, so if you would rather our button not be added, just let us know.)
Your ORDER will be:
* All your own choices (from the drop down options).
* Individually handmade for you as soon as possible. If you have any specific requirements or urgent wishes not covered by this listing, please contact us to see if we can help them come true.
* Subject to availability of stock garments with our suppliers. In the event of your choice not being available, we will contact you to discuss alternatives (there are always lots!) and, of course, honour a full refund in the worst case scenario of not being able to provide.
* Sent out via Royal Mail unless you request otherwise. If you are local and would like to COLLECT IN PERSON, please contact prior to purchase for a code to remove the shipping charge.
[Questions, alternative colour enquiries or customisation requests always welcome prior to purchase. Some styles come in more colours than are listed so it's always worth asking if you have something in mind.]