A large, strong, sustainable cotton canvas 'shopper' bag featuring a fully washable bold, quirky, shiny, metallic paper star, lightning bolt, heart or rainbow - hand-created in the UK.
The DESIGN is:
* Slightly squiffy (hand drawn and off-centre - like all the best things in life).
* Made from fascinating washable paper that softens with washing, taking on an increasingly leather-like appearance and flexibility.
* Gold, silver or rose gold. (Rainbow is all three!)
* Individually cut, applied and embroidered by AnnaJane from her rural studio in the Cotswolds.
* Washable up to 40 degrees and can be ironed on the reverse.
* Made to order by a small-scale independent maker (so might take a little while longer than a purchase from a High Street or large organisation - like a good stout, handmade is always worth waiting for, but then you know that already, or you wouldn't be shopping here!)
The BAG is:
* Strong, soft, durable and well constructed with side soufflets, comfortable reinforced shoulder handles and a capacity Mary Poppins would be proud of.
* 80% recycled cotton, 20% recycled polyester. 300 g/m2 woven canvas.
* Soft Grey or Midnight Blue.
* 49cm x 37cm with 70cm straps.
* Double folded top edge for strength & smart finish and edge stitched on all seams in matching thread.
* Ethical - produced by a factory that has been vetted and certified by the Fair Wear Foundation and PETA (vegan) certified. Our suppliers are committed to providing simple, sustainable products in line with their own respectful and responsible values - AnnaJane is proud to share and support their mission.
* Hand-finished with our customisation label which includes a small vintage button hand-sewn to the edge.
Your ORDER will be:
* All your own choices from the drop down options.
* Sent as soon as possible - turnaround usually 1-3 weeks.
* If you have any specific requirements or urgent wishes not covered by this listing, please contact us to see if we can help them come true.
* Subject to availability of stock. In the event of your choice not being available, we will contact you to discuss alternatives and, of course, honour a full refund in the worst case scenario of not being able to provide.
* Sent out via Royal Mail unless you request otherwise. If you are local and would like to COLLECT IN PERSON, please contact prior to purchase for a code to remove the shipping charge.
[Questions, alternative colour/design enquiries or customisation requests always welcome prior to purchase.]