A soft, terry sweatshirting, feminine relaxed fit, hooded sweatshirt featuring a bold, quirky, shiny, hand-applied, metallic design.
CUSTOM ORDER; Lead time estimated 1-3 weeks from next batch date (see top of page). If your order is urgent or you can't see what you wanted, please contact to check options or current lead times before ordering.
The DESIGN is:
* Slightly squiffy (hand drawn and off-centre - like all the best things in life).
* Made from exciting washable paper that softens with washing and takes on an increasingly leather-like look and flexibility.
* Either gold, silver or rose gold. (If you choose 'Multi' for Shooting Star, Dragonfly or Rainbow, you can specify any preferences at checkout)
* Individually drawn, cut, applied and embroidered by AnnaJane from her rural studio on the edge of the Cotswolds.
* Washable up to 30 degrees (inside out) and can be ironed on the reverse.
The HOODIE SWEATER is:
* Cosy as H...ygge, with a soft, squishy fabric.
* The Brannon has a feminine cut relaxed fit, raglan sleeves, light 'terry' looped back sweatshirting, a kangaroo pocket and a double layered hood with matching draw-cord and metal tips & eyelets.
* 85% organic cotton, 15% polyester. 350 g/m2
* Fair Wear, Oeko-Tex, OCS & PETA (vegan) certified.
* Usually fairly true to size (in a relaxed way) but PLEASE CHECK sizing guides before purchasing.
* Ethical and eco-conscious - Our suppliers are committed to providing simple, sustainable garments in line with their own respectful and responsible values - AnnaJane is proud to share and support their mission.
* Hand-finished with our customisation label which includes a small vintage button hand-sewn to the waistband.
Your ORDER will be:
* Your choice of combination (see drop down options). If you can't see what you wanted, please contact to discuss options or request a custom listing.
* Individually handmade for you as soon as possible. This is a 'Custom Batch' item from bespoke ordered stock and should be with you within a couple of weeks of the next batch date (shown at the top of this page). If you need something more urgently, please contact me to see if I can oblige.
* Made by a small-scale independent maker seller (so might take a little while longer than a purchase from a High Street store or larger organisation - like a good stout, handmade is always worth waiting for, but then you know that already, or you wouldn't be here!)
* Subject to our refunds policy (see bottom of page for link). Please note that made to order items are not eligible for refunds - please read all details, check sizing carefully and ask any questions you may have prior to purchase.
* Subject to availability. In the event of your choice not being available for some reason, we will contact you to discuss options (there are always lots!) and, of course, honour a full refund in the worst case scenario of not being able to provide.
* Sent via Royal Mail unless you request otherwise. If you are local and would like to COLLECT IN PERSON, please contact prior to purchase for a code to remove the shipping charge.
[Questions, alternative combination enquiries or customisation requests always welcome prior to purchase. Some styles come in more colours than are listed so it's always worth asking if you have something ideal in mind or the option you wanted is showing out of stock.]
** See 'In-stock' listings for ready-made items with the shortest lead times, 'Made-to-order' listings for stocked items with your choice of design and a 1-3 week lead time, or 'Custom Batch' listings for alternative colours and styles with a slightly longer variable lead time depending on batch dates. **