Limited edition design. Our best selling strong, sustainable cotton canvas shopping/tote bags featuring a bold, quirky, two-toned metallic Earth made from washable paper and hand-applied in the UK.
A percentage of #squiffyearth sales will be donated to a local fundraising event in support of #StopEcocide. See Charity Connections for more details.
The EARTH is:
* Slightly squiffy (hand drawn and off-centre - like all the best things in life).
* Made from fascinating washable paper that softens with washing, taking on an increasingly leather-like appearance and flexibility.
* Gold, silver and/or rose gold. Colours vary - if you have a particular preference, let me know at checkout and I'll do my best to accommodate, subject to availability.
* Individually cut, applied and embroidered by AnnaJane from her rural studio in the Cotswolds.
* Washable up to 30 degrees and can be ironed on the reverse.
* Made to order by a small-scale independent maker (so might take a little while longer than a purchase from a High Street or large organisation - like a good stout, handmade is always worth waiting for, but then you know that already, or you wouldn't be here!)
The BAG is:
* Strong, soft, durable and well constructed with side soufflets on the shopper & shaping seam on the tote, comfortable reinforced shoulder handles and capacity Mary Poppins would be proud of.
* 80% recycled cotton, 20% recycled polyester. 300 g/m2 woven canvas.
* Soft Grey or Midnight Blue.
* 49cm x 37cm with 70cm straps (shopper).
* 37cm x 43cm with 65cm straps (tote).
* Double folded top edge for strength & smart finish and edge stitched on all seams in matching thread.
* Ethical - produced by a factory that has been vetted and certified by the Fair Wear Foundation and PETA (vegan) certified. Our suppliers are committed to providing simple, sustainable products in line with their own respectful and responsible values - AnnaJane is proud to share and support their mission.
* Hand-finished with our customisation label which includes a small vintage button hand-sewn to the edge.
Your ORDER will be:
* Provided from limited edition pre-made stock in a variety of colour combinations - I cannot guarantee a particular colour combo but will try to meet preferences wherever possible.
* Sent out via Royal Mail as soon as possible (usually within a week) unless you request otherwise. If you are local and would like to COLLECT IN PERSON, please contact prior to purchase for a code to remove the shipping charge.