Explore the peaceful focus of paper crafting in a relaxed, supported, sociable & inspiring atmosphere.
Mini Table Crackers: Learn how to make a set of mini crackers perfect for table decorations or for personalised party favours or placenames at a special dinner or event. Crackers are not just for Christmas, and can be a brilliant way of making your meal or event special, unique and personal to your guests. A pretty set makes a great hostess gift too when chocolates, flowers or wine just aren't the right thing! You'll handcraft a set of 6 (depending on length of workshop) in decorative papers of your choice, complete with snaps, paper hats, optional handwritten mottos of your own, optional name tags and you'll even choose and handcraft mini gifts to go inside, unless you have something special of your own to pop in of course! This is a brilliant project for a group of mixed crafting abilities as it requires no previous skills or experience but is rewarding for a seasoned crafter too.
Beautiful, accessible, rewarding craft is at the core of all our sessions, however 'Peace & Craft' is actually about the bigger picture; gorgeous creativity aside, the truest benefits and value is in the self-care and distraction from overwhelm - so crucial for us all in these busy times.
Take a little time out to be crafty and be yourselves; let creativity heal & refresh you, develop skills and create something beautiful to be proud of.
- Materials & tools all included.
- Suitable for all craftiness levels.
- Variations suitable for 2 - 4 hour workshops.
- Prices from £10 - £30 per head (depending on length, numbers & venue)
DO NOT BUY HERE - PROJECT DETAILS ONLY
Contact email@example.com for a bespoke quote for your GROUP BOOKING with the following information:
2020 GROUP BOOKINGS (choose your own workshop):
- Pick a project - select from various craft projects detailed in this section.
- Mine or yours?! - choose a venue; Studio AJD, your own home or event venue or another location (see below).
- Gather your tribe - work out how many of you there are. 4-8 is a good guide but I can chat through options for smaller or larger groups.
- Days & dates - are we talking weekdays, evenings or weekend? Any particular days of the week or specific dates? Availability is limited, especially for evenings & weekends, so it's good to have flexibility if you can.
- Send me a message with your answers 1-4 to request a bespoke quote & availability.
Locations can be suggested for group-bookings in Wotton-under-Edge, Hawkesbury Upton, Cam & Dursley, Cirencester, Bristol, Old Sodbury and many other areas - contact to discuss a mutually convenient place.