A soft, squishy, unisex cut, relaxed crew neck sweatshirt especially for the younger ones, featuring a bold, quirky, shiny, metallic star or lightning bolt.
LIMITED STOCK - only 1 or 2 of most styles remaining.
The STAR is:
* Slightly squiffy (hand drawn and off-centre - like all the best things in life).
* Made from exciting washable paper that softens with washing and takes on an increasingly leather-like look and flexibility.
* Either gold, silver or rose gold.
* Individually cut, applied and free-motion embroidered by AnnaJane from her studio in a rural village on the edge of the Cotswolds.
* Washable up to 30 degrees (inside out) and can be ironed on the reverse.
* Made to order/demand by a small-scale independent maker seller (so might take a little while longer than a purchase from a High Street store or larger organisation - like a good stout, handmade is always worth waiting for, but then you know that already, or you wouldn't be here!)
The SWEATER is:
* Cosy as H...ygge, with soft, squishy fabric, a unisex cut relaxed children's fit, and a gently rounded crew neck, in two styles; one with raglan sleeves & terry looped back fabric and the other with set-in sleeves & soft brushed inside (indicated on colour options).
* 85% organic cotton, 15% recycled polyester. 300 g/m2
* Fair Wear, Oeko-Tex, OCS & PETA (vegan) certified.
* Usually fairly true to size (in a fairly relaxed way) but PLEASE CHECK sizing guide before purchasing.
* Ethical - produced by a factory in Bangladesh that has been vetted and certified by the Fair Wear Foundation. Our suppliers are committed to providing simple, sustainable garments in line with their own respectful and responsible values - AnnaJane is proud to share and support their mission.
* Hand-finished with our customisation label which includes a small vintage button hand-sewn to the waistband. (We are aware that not everyone shares our (borderline obsessive) love of buttons and that a very real phobia of them exists amongst an unfortunate few. This is super sad and we'd love to be able to cure sufferers of this awful affliction, but we probably can't, so if you would rather our button not be added, just let us know.)
Your ORDER will be:
* Your choice from ready-made or made to order current stock (see drop down options for current availability)
* Individually sent or handmade for you as soon as possible. If you have any specific requirements or urgent wishes not covered by this listing, please contact us to see if we can help them come true.
* Subject to availability of stock. In the event of your choice not being available, we will contact you to discuss alternatives and, of course, honour a full refund in the worst case scenario of not being able to provide.
* Sent out via Royal Mail unless you request otherwise. If you are local and would like to COLLECT IN PERSON, please contact prior to purchase for a code to remove the shipping charge.
***See other listings for adult styles & colours. Adult smallest sizes might suit teenagers better.***