Current selection of BLANK adult & child soft sweatshirts ready for your choice of bold washable paper design to be made to order.
**STOCK UPDATE: NO REPLENISHMENT CURRENTLY EXPECTED FOR MOST OF THESE. THESE MAY BE THE LAST ONES AVAILABLE!**
STYLE NOTES: Rosie is a boxy fit with a wide neckline. Jo is a longer body & classic fit with relaxed neckline and shaping. Hilda is a shorter boxy shape with ribbed bands & a coloured weave inside creating an optional contrast turn-up cuff. The soft sweatshirt is very similar to the Jo with a slightly thicker fabric. Children's styles are classic shape and fit.
**See the size guide and fitting notes in the bottom page menu for sizing help.**
The STAR or OTHER DESIGN is:
* Slightly squiffy (hand drawn and off-centre - like all the best things in life).
* Made from fascinating washable paper that softens with washing and takes on an increasingly leather-like look and flexibility.
* One of a selection of metallic or matte colour papers (see current range here). Please note that metallic toned papers may lose some of their foiling shine over time depending on your washing techniques, changing their finish but giving you a fascinating evolving garment!
* See the personalisation add-on product for premium customisation options.
* Individually cut, applied and free-motion embroidered by AnnaJane from her studio in a rural village on the edge of the Cotswolds.
* Washable up to 30 degrees (inside out to protect the paper) and can be ironed on the reverse.
* Made to order/demand by a small-scale independent maker seller.
CARING FOR METALLIC SWEATSHIRTS: Please click here to see the updated care notes for some laundry & care tips to help prolong the shine of metallic #squiffystars!
The SWEATSHIRTS are:
* Cosy as H...ygge, with a soft, squishy fabric, a medium to loose fit (see style notes above), looped terry fabric and a gently rounded neck.
* 85% organic cotton, 15% polyester. 300 g/m2 (unless specified)
* Fair Wear, Oeko-Tex, OCS and PETA (vegan) certified.
* Usually fairly true to size (in a fairly relaxed way) but PLEASE CHECK sizing guide & returns policy before purchasing.
* Ethical - produced by a factory in Bangladesh that has been vetted and certified by the Fair Wear Foundation. Our suppliers are committed to providing simple, sustainable garments in line with their own respectful and responsible values - AnnaJane is proud to share and support their mission.
* Hand-finished with our customisation label which includes a small vintage button hand-sewn to the waistband. (We are aware that not everyone shares our (borderline obsessive) love of buttons and that a very real phobia of them exists amongst an unfortunate few. This is super sad and we'd love to be able to cure sufferers of this awful affliction, but we probably can't, so if you would rather our button not be added, just let us know.)
Your ORDER will be:
* Your choice from in-stock selection (from the drop down options).
* Subject to availability of stock. In the event of your choice not being available, we will contact you to discuss alternatives (there are always lots!) and, of course, honour a full refund in the worst case scenario of not being able to provide.
* Sent out via Royal Mail unless you request otherwise. If you are local and would like to COLLECT IN PERSON, please contact prior to purchase for a code to remove the shipping charge.