Current stock of soft, sustainable sweatshirts featuring a bold washable paper design.
LIMITED STOCK - unless stated, these are items here at the studio and BLANK for your choice of design, to be made to order in 1-2 weeks. More colours, missing sizes and custom choices may be available to order on request - email to enquire.
The STAR or OTHER DESIGN is:
* Slightly squiffy (hand drawn and off-centre - like all the best things in life).
* Made from exciting washable paper that softens with washing and takes on an increasingly leather-like look and flexibility.
* Either gold, silver or rose gold.
* Individually cut, applied and free-motion embroidered by AnnaJane from her studio in a rural village on the edge of the Cotswolds.
* Washable up to 30 degrees (inside out) and can be ironed on the reverse.
* Made to order/demand by a small-scale independent maker seller.
The SWEATSHIRT is:
* Cosy as H...ygge, with a soft, squishy fabric, a medium fit cut, looped terry fabric and a gently rounded neck. (The Troy hoodie has a soft brushed inside and a drawstring cord hood)
* 85% organic cotton, 15% polyester. 300 g/m2 (unless specified)
* Fair Wear, Oeko-Tex, OCS and PETA (vegan) certified.
* Usually fairly true to size (in a fairly relaxed way) but PLEASE CHECK sizing guide & returns policy before purchasing.
* Ethical - produced by a factory in Bangladesh that has been vetted and certified by the Fair Wear Foundation. Our suppliers are committed to providing simple, sustainable garments in line with their own respectful and responsible values - AnnaJane is proud to share and support their mission.
* Hand-finished with our customisation label which includes a small vintage button hand-sewn to the waistband. (We are aware that not everyone shares our (borderline obsessive) love of buttons and that a very real phobia of them exists amongst an unfortunate few. This is super sad and we'd love to be able to cure sufferers of this awful affliction, but we probably can't, so if you would rather our button not be added, just let us know.)
Your ORDER will be:
* Your choice from in-stock selection (from the drop down options).
* Subject to availability of stock. In the event of your choice not being available, we will contact you to discuss alternatives (there are always lots!) and, of course, honour a full refund in the worst case scenario of not being able to provide.
* Sent out via Royal Mail unless you request otherwise. If you are local and would like to COLLECT IN PERSON, please contact prior to purchase for a code to remove the shipping charge.