A soft, squishy, medium fit, round neck sweatshirt featuring a bold, quirky star or bolt in shiny metallic or matte black.
LIMITED EDITION KHAKI COLOUR
The STAR or BOLT is:
* Slightly squiffy (hand drawn and off-centre - like all the best things in life).
* Made from exciting washable paper that softens with washing and takes on an increasingly leather-like look and flexibility.
* Either matte black, or metallic gold, silver or rose gold.
* Individually cut, applied and free-motion embroidered by AnnaJane from her studio in a rural setting on the edge of the Cotswolds.
* Washable up to 40 degrees and can be ironed on the reverse.
* Made to order/demand by a small-scale independent maker seller (so might take a little while longer than a purchase from a High Street store or larger organisation - like a good stout, handmade is always worth waiting for, but then you know that already, or you wouldn't be here!)
The SWEATER is:
* Cosy as H...ygge, with a soft, squishy fabric and a selection of relaxed fits/sizes with a gently rounded neckline and set-in sleeves & brushed inside ('Natty-Beth' & 'James' unisex) or raglan sleeves & looped terry inside ('Jo').
* 85% organic cotton, 15% polyester. 300 g/m2
* Fair Wear, Oeko-Tex, OCS & PETA (vegan) certified.
* Usually fairly true to size (in a relaxed way) but PLEASE CHECK sizing guides before purchasing.
* Approx chest width (cm): 3/4 35, 5/6 37, 7/8 39, 9/11 43, 12/14 46, XS 48, S 50, M 53, L 56, XL 59, XXL 62.
* Ethical - produced by a factory in Bangladesh that has been vetted and certified by the Fair Wear Foundation. Our suppliers are committed to providing simple, sustainable garments in line with their own respectful and responsible values - AnnaJane is proud to share and support their mission.
* Hand-finished with our customisation label which includes a small vintage button hand-sewn to the waistband. (We are aware that not everyone shares our (borderline obsessive) love of buttons and that a very real phobia of them exists amongst an unfortunate few. This is super sad and we'd love to be able to cure sufferers of this awful affliction, but we probably can't, so if you would rather our button not be added, just let us know.)
Your ORDER will be:
* All your own choices (choose size at drop down and then specify design choice in checkout notes).
* Individually handmade for you as soon as possible. If you have any specific requirements or urgent wishes not covered by this listing, please contact us to see if we can help them come true.
* Subject to availability of stock garments with our suppliers. In the event of your choice not being available, we will contact you to discuss alternatives (there are always lots!) and, of course, honour a full refund in the worst case scenario of not being able to provide.
* Sent out via Royal Mail unless you request otherwise. If you are local and would like to COLLECT IN PERSON, please contact prior to purchase for a code to remove the shipping charge.
[Questions, alternative colour enquiries or customisation requests always welcome prior to purchase. Some styles come in more colours than are listed so it's always worth asking if you have something ideal in mind.]
***See other listings for alternative styles & colours***