Limited edition design. The same best selling strong, sustainable cotton canvas you'll find on our shopping/tote bags, here in limited edition pouch form, featuring a bold, quirky, two-toned metallic Shooting Star & removable tassel keyclip, both made from washable paper and hand-applied in the UK.
Ideally sized as a grab bag for small items in your shopper, backpack, kit bag or tote - phone, keys & lipbalm, face-coverings & sanitiser, kids snacks, travel documents, medicines & plasters, makeup, hairbands & grips, even the essentials for nappy changes - all the bits and pieces that end up loose and un-find-able in the bottom of your bag. Part of a perfect set for all walks of life.
The SHOOTING STAR is:
* Slightly squiffy (hand drawn and off-centre - like all the best things in life).
* Made from fascinating washable paper that softens with washing, taking on an increasingly leather-like appearance and flexibility.
* Gold, silver and/or rose gold. Colours vary - if you have a particular preference, let me know at checkout and I'll do my best to accommodate, subject to availability.
* Individually cut, applied and embroidered by AnnaJane from her rural studio in the Cotswolds.
* Washable up to 30 degrees and can be ironed on the reverse.
* Made to order by a small-scale independent maker (so might take a little while longer than a purchase from a High Street or large organisation - like a good stout, handmade is always worth waiting for, but then you know that already, or you wouldn't be here!)
The POUCH is:
* Strong, soft, durable and well constructed with reinforced bound internal seams, nylon zip & herringbone tape zip-pull.
* Optionally accessorised with a coordinating handmade washable paper tassel keyclip (see drop down options).
* 80% recycled cotton, 20% recycled polyester. 300 g/m2 woven canvas.
* Soft Grey colour.
* 21.5cm x 16cm
* Ethical - produced by a factory that has been vetted and certified by the Fair Wear Foundation and PETA (vegan) certified. Our suppliers are committed to providing simple, sustainable products in line with their own respectful and responsible values - AnnaJane is proud to share and support their mission.
* Hand-finished with our customisation label which includes a small vintage button hand-sewn to the edge.
Your ORDER will be:
* Provided from limited edition pre-made stock in a variety of colour combinations - I cannot guarantee a particular colour combo but will try to meet preferences wherever possible.
* Sent out via Royal Mail as soon as possible (usually within a week) unless you request otherwise. If you are local and would like to COLLECT IN PERSON, please contact prior to purchase for a code to remove the shipping charge.