A series of letterbox sized #peaceandcraft mini craft kits designed to inspire and occupy your busy mind!
Each kit is a attractive little bundle, presented in a fabric or paper bag (making it an ideal gift in itself for a crafty friend) containing a selection of vintage, reclaimed, stashed and/or premium quality materials & notions, plus instructions, templates & inspiration to make handcrafted pieces - perfect for mail-able 'thinking of you' gifts, decorations or useful items for yourself or just for the simple enjoyment and distraction of making something. Tactile, colourful, satisfying projects with simple techniques & no special tools so you can make more afterwards with your own materials.
Exact contents or colours may vary from photographs as #peaceandcraft specialises in using stash & scraps from a range of limited sources. If you have specific requirements, please let me know in checkout notes and I'll do my best to oblige.
**This kit is to make 2 FABRIC FACE-COVERINGS**
* Kit includes: outer and lining fabric pieces, handmade soft stretchy jersey yarn, purpose made nose wires, safety pin, instructions & measurements to make two basic level double layer cotton masks (sewn by hand or machine) with comfortable head or ear ties. Tips included to add third layer or filter pocket, nose wire, chin dart for shaping, ear loop alternative stringing.
* Maker will also need: Sharp scissors, needle & thread (or sewing machine) & basic sewing skills. (Sewing pins, clips and/or an iron also useful but not essential).
* Shipping included & Direct Gifting is welcome - let me know at checkout if you would like it sent directly to your recipient (include their address and who you would like it to be shown as coming from).
* [PLEASE NOTE - PLEASE CLICK TO UPDATE BASKET TO SAVE CHECKOUT NOTES (for example regarding fabric preferences), AND IF PAYING BY PAYPAL, NOTES ADDED AT THE PAYPAL-CHECKOUT SOMETIMES DON'T REACH ME, SO YOU MAY WISH TO EMAIL YOUR NOTES TOO)
* Please note: Photos of finished masks are for illustrative purposes. Masks are not medical grade. Materials are washable at 30 degrees, although I suggest hand-sewn masks are hand-washed and not tumbledried.
* Optional online workalong session with demos, tips for adding filter pockets, nose wires or shaping darts to your masks & questions - select date from drop down options and add to your basket as a separate item alongside your Kit and/or Place purchase to book a place. (More dates will be added as they are confirmed - email to be added to a specific list for future session information). [September dates coming soon]
* Standard postage with Royal Mail is included in this listing. Local buyers - contact for collection options and information of local stockists.
* No returns for hygiene reasons.