A soft, hooded sweatshirt, in a choice of relaxed feminine or unisex fits, featuring a bold, quirky, hand-applied, washable paper design from the flagship #squiffystar range.
MADE TO ORDER - lead time 1-6 weeks.
PRICE SECURES A CUSTOM ORDER PLACE IN THE NEXT SUPPLY BATCH. SELECT YOUR STYLE & SIZE REQUIREMENTS HERE AND EMAIL ME ANY COLOUR/DESIGN PREFERENCES. We will have a conversation about live colour availability levels (because they change all the time!) & design options before I place the order and I will, of course, honour a full refund in the worst case scenario of not being able to provide something you are completely happy with.
The HOODIE SWEATER is:
* Cosy as H...ygge, with a soft, squishy organic fabric.
* The BRANNON has a feminine cut relaxed fit, raglan sleeves, light 'terry' looped back sweatshirting, a classic kangaroo pocket and a double layered hood with matching draw-cord and metal tips & eyelets. The CATHERINE is similar but with a unisex cut and side pockets instead of the kangaroo. The TROY is a more unisex fit, slightly longer, with set-in sleeves and a cosy brushed inside. (The Floss funnel neck slouchy one currently has a separate listing)
* 85% organic cotton, 15% polyester. 350 g/m2
* Fair Wear, Oeko-Tex, OCS & PETA (vegan) certified.
* Usually fairly true to size (in a relaxed way) but PLEASE CHECK sizing guides before purchasing.
* Ethical and eco-conscious - Our suppliers are committed to providing simple, sustainable garments in line with their own respectful and responsible values - AnnaJane is proud to share and support their mission.
* Hand-finished with our customisation label which includes a small vintage button hand-sewn to the waistband.
The DESIGN is:
* Slightly squiffy (hand drawn and off-centre - like all the best things in life).
* Made from exciting washable paper that softens with washing and takes on an increasingly leather-like look and flexibility.
* Either gold, silver, rose gold, matte black or grey.
* Individually drawn, cut, applied and embroidered by AnnaJane from her rural studio on the edge of the Cotswolds. See 'The Lisa' add-on for premium customisation options.
* Washable up to 30 degrees (inside out) and can be ironed on the reverse.
Your ORDER will be:
* Your choice of combination following a custom order conversation.
* Individually handmade for you as soon as possible in 1-6 weeks depending on supply dates. If you need something urgently, please contact me to see if I can oblige.
* Made by a small-scale independent maker seller (so might take a little while longer than a purchase from a High Street store or larger organisation - like a good stout, handmade is always worth waiting for, but then you know that already, or you wouldn't be here!)
* Subject to our refunds policy (see bottom of page for link). Please note that made to order items are not eligible for refunds - please read all details, check sizing carefully and ask any questions you may have prior to purchase.
* Subject to availability. In the event of your choice not being available for some reason, we will contact you to discuss options (there are always lots!) and, of course, honour a full refund in the worst case scenario of not being able to provide.
* Sent via Royal Mail unless you request otherwise. If you are local and would like to COLLECT IN PERSON, please contact prior to purchase for a code to remove the shipping charge.
[Questions, alternative combination enquiries or customisation requests always welcome prior to purchase. Some styles come in more colours than are listed so it's always worth asking if you have something ideal in mind or the option you wanted is showing out of stock.]