The same best selling strong, sustainable cotton canvas you'll find on our shopping/tote/kit bags, here in pouch form, featuring a bold, quirky, two-toned metallic Shooting Star or a Single Star & optional removable tassel keyclip, both made from washable paper and hand-applied in the UK.
Ideally sized as a grab bag for small items in your shopper, backpack, kit bag or tote - phone, keys & lipbalm, face-coverings & sanitiser, kids snacks, travel documents, medicines & plasters, sanitary products, makeup, hairbands & grips, even the essentials for nappy changes - all the bits and pieces that end up loose and un-find-able in the bottom of your bag. Part of a perfect set for all walks of life.
NEW: ADD PERSONALISATION TO YOUR PURCHASE USING THE SEPARATE SHOP LISTING HERE.
The STAR or OTHER DESIGN is:
* Slightly squiffy (hand drawn and off-centre - like all the best things in life).
* Made from fascinating washable paper that softens with washing and takes on an increasingly leather-like look and flexibility.
* One of a selection of metallic or matte colour papers (see current range here). Please note that metallic toned papers may lose some of their foiling shine over time depending on your washing techniques, changing their finish but giving you a fascinating evolving garment!
* See the personalisation add-on product for premium customisation options.
* Individually cut, applied and free-motion embroidered by AnnaJane from her studio in a rural village on the edge of the Cotswolds.
* Washable up to 30 degrees (inside out to protect the paper) and can be ironed on the reverse.
* Made to order/demand by a small-scale independent maker seller.
CARING FOR METALLIC DESIGNS: Please click here to see the updated care notes for some laundry & care tips to help prolong the shine of metallic #squiffystars!
The POUCH is:
* Strong, soft, durable and well constructed with reinforced bound internal seams, nylon zip & herringbone tape zip-pull.
* Optionally accessorised with a coordinating handmade washable paper tassel keyclip (see drop down options).
* 80% recycled cotton, 20% recycled polyester. 300 g/m2 woven canvas.
* Soft Grey colour.
* 21.5cm x 16cm
* Ethical - produced by a factory that has been vetted and certified by the Fair Wear Foundation and PETA (vegan) certified. Our suppliers are committed to providing simple, sustainable products in line with their own respectful and responsible values - AnnaJane is proud to share and support their mission.
* Hand-finished with our customisation label which includes a small vintage button hand-sewn to the edge.
Your ORDER will be:
* Provided from limited edition pre-made stock in a variety of colour combinations - I cannot guarantee a particular colour combo but will try to meet preferences wherever possible.
* Sent out via Royal Mail as soon as possible (usually within a week) unless you request otherwise. If you are local and would like to COLLECT IN PERSON, please contact prior to purchase for a code to remove the shipping charge.