Handmade, triple-layer cotton fabric face-covering (face mask) with a box style design that reduces the fogging effect for glasses wearers. Choose from limited edition ready-made options on the drop down menu (more stock and options uploaded regularly - follow my social media for news of new stock).
* Soft, stretchy tie for a comfortable fit around the ears - longer loop for flexi-fit around the head avoiding the ears available on request if preferred (please email).
* Handcrafted from medium and lightweight cotton fabrics, featuring a rolling selection of popular, vintage and premium materials including designer sewing cottons and soft, lightweight Tana lawn cottons by Liberty's of London.
* Approximate size: Standard 10x22cm (main panel, not including nose & chin covers). Larger size coming soon & available on request.
* These are ready-made masks, see occasional separate listings or enquire for alternative styles, bespoke keyring storage pouches to keep them clean in a bag or pocket and kits to sew your own.
* Made in line with AnnaJane's #peaceandcraft values, using a selection of new, vintage & reclaimed premium quality materials - all have been pre-washed before making.
* Contact for enquiries about custom orders, bespoke bundles or specific requests.
* Standard postage with Royal Mail is included in this listing. Dispatch within a week of order, usually a couple of days. Delivery usually in 1-2 weeks from order date, usually sooner, but please allow for possible royal mail delays. Local buyers - contact for collection options and information of local stockists.
* No returns for hygiene reasons.
CARE NOTES: Photos of masks on real faces are demonstration examples owned by the wearers - masks for sale have never been worn and will be sent in a sealed bag. Masks have three layers in their construction but are not medical grade or certified. It is recommended to wash your mask before wearing and in between each use, and to touch it as little as possible. Washable at 40 degrees on a gentle cycle, do not tumble dry.
WEARING WITH HEAD TIES: If you have requested a longer tie string to wear around the head instead of over ears, place the bottom stretchy loop over your head and around your neck (like a necklace) with the lining facing outwards, slide the mask towards your neck, flip up over your mouth and nose and pull the top loop over the top of your head to sit above your ears. Adjust the gathering at the sides for a snug fit. The stretchy string will be tied loosely so you can retie it for a good personal fit.